A flexible endoscope is a complex and reusable instrument that requires meticulous cleaning and reprocessing in strict accordance with manufacturer and professional organization guidance before being used on subsequent patients. Proper reprocessing of endoscopes and accessories is critical to the safe and successful treatment of patients. Endoscopes reprocessed appropriately pose virtually no risk of transmission of patient-borne or environmental microorganisms.
For those reasons many healthcare institutions are seeking for certified flexible endoscope reprocessor to ensure meeting high quality standards.
• Rules. Regulations and Safety
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Infection Control
• Medical Terminology and Procedures Involving Flexible Endoscopes.
• Workplace Design and Employee Safety
• High-Level Disinfection
• Processing Flexible Gastrointestinal Endoscopes and Bronchoscopes
January 4/2020-January 25/2020 Saturday 1pm-3pm
Deadline Registration: 01/28/2020
CBSPD Exam Dates: Feb 3-8, 2020
**PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE**
Because the class get filled quickly we strongly recommend you
register as soon as possible
Please DO NOT fill out the application until you are ready to pay the registration fee
• Group of 2: $50 off per student!
• Group of 3: $75 off per student!
• Group of 4: $100 off per student!
Copyright © 2019 Florida Institute of Sterile Processing - All Rights Reserved.